Objectifs de la formation
The course equips participants with the knowledge and skills to plan and manage evaluation processes and results effectively and efficiently.
The main course topics are:
• Design, implementation and use of evaluations of development projects and programs
• Advantages and disadvantages of different evaluation methods
• Quality assurance and use of evaluation results in project cycle management
The course structure follows the main steps of an external evaluation, thereby discussing different evaluation types, criteria, and methodologies, as well as professional standards, roles and responsibilities, and key documents and deliverables.
Domaines de compétences
- Methodenkompetenzen / Methodische Kenntnisse
- Organisations- und Feldkenntnisse
- Praxis der Evaluation
Personne responsable / Institution (incluant une brève description)
NADEL, Center for Development and Cooperation (Dr. Fritz Brugger, Program Coordinator; Kimon Schneider, Senior Scientist; Linn Nilsen, Senior Scientist)
KEK-CDC Consultants (Dieter Zürcher, Senior Consultant)
Practitioners and policymakers in international cooperation. Professionals from other sectors are also possible (e.g. sustainability, CSR, social entrepreneurship, research, …)
The course includes inputs from different development organizations on their evaluation practice.
Condition(s) de participation
Two years professional experience in development cooperation, and completed university degree (sur Dossier possible)